The church where I pastor in Oklahoma City is hiring a new pastoral position.
Our church has been growing:
- We’re running 100, with a 9 week unique worshippers number of 175.
- Our Food Pantry continues to grow, with 22,000 served in the last 12 months.
- We are working on building a new fellowship and food pantry space.
- We’re working on breaking through the 200 barrier.
- We’re investigating moving to multiple worship services.
- We are planning to help plant new churches over the next 4 years.
We feel like this is a strategic moment for us to hire new talent, to help us break through to the next level.
Our mission is to help people in Oklahoma City, “Love God, Love Others, Serve the World.”
Here’s the way we try to make that mission statement real:
- We budget toward it (we have a “Love God” budget area, a “Love Others” budget section, etc.)
- We program toward it (we have programs that are designed to encourage “Love God”, etc.)
- I preach toward it (each message series is designed to move one of those forward)
- AND NOW: We are staffing toward it (A Love God Pastor, a Love Others Pastor and a Serve the World pastor)
Currently, we’re seeking to add a staff position in either the “Love God” area or the “Serve the World” area.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, gifted person who:
- has a servant’s heart
- is ready to grow and stretch in their leadership skills
- feels a passion for Jesus and His Kingdom and
- loves cities and the people who live there
- is passionate about helping people grow in one of the areas of our mission
Below you’ll find a video that gives a detailed explanation of our mission and vision for the church staff. Please take the time to watch it if you’re interested in this ministry opportunity!
If you’re interested in more details, job descriptions, etc., please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com, and get me your contact info and resume.